We are looking for someone who would like a career in one of the fastest growing software companies in the hospitality sector. If you have great people and customer service skills, with a desire to succeed, then we want to hear from you!
In association with a comprehensive training programme, we will enable you to be at the forefront with our customers from day one. From the get-go, as the successful candidate, you will get hands on. You’ll contribute to our customer success team, supporting our customers with value adding advice on how they can make even better business decisions and get the most out of working in partnership with S4labour.
We have a proven track record of taking on Associate level/Graduate Account Managers and developing them into fully fledged Account Managers. Our team structure includes Senior Account Managers so your opportunity to develop your skills and career provides a clear career path within our business. Our customer success team currently consists of a team of 5 and we have an opening for someone to join our growing business to bring ideas, passion and drive as well as having a clear understanding of what great customer service looks like to come on our journey with us.
What you’ll do
You will be joining us at a very exciting time as we prepare to launch several innovative new products to the market and accelerate our growth. You will be working alongside our Chief Customer Officer and 2 Account Managers and 2 Senior Account Managers to ensure our customers’ accounts are maintained to the highest standards. This is a varied role, and we expect you to learn a great deal in your first 12 months.
What you’ll bring
We’re an inclusive and friendly business—everyone mucks in with a positive and enthusiastic attitude! We are therefore looking for dynamic, business minded and hard-working individuals. You will be a confident self-starter, proactive in your approach, who thrives working on your own initiative and as part of a high-performing team.
A few other key essentials:
- Ideally of graduate calibre or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office or similar
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in the pub/restaurant/hospitality sector would prove useful but is not essential
What we can offer you:
One-to-one mentoring in account management and personal development leading to:
• A broad range of essential and transferable business skills
• An exceptional understanding of the hospitality industry
• The opportunity to advance your career at a pace much faster than in a large corporate
• Flexibility, variety and excitement; giving you considerable responsibility
S4labour is committed to building a brilliant team that is inclusive in its culture, and values diversity. We strive for equality of opportunity in all that we do and actively encourage applicants from all groups and backgrounds to apply for this role.