You will join a team dedicated to welcoming new clients to our platform.
You will be working directly with new clients to keep them engaged and excited to make use of our software.
You will be taking charge of organising and delivering training on how to best use our platform and taking the responsibility of ensuring all our clients enjoy the smoothest onboarding experience possible.
- Manage the successful onboarding of multiple new clients starting their journey with S4labour, while adhering to key operational deadlines.
- Proactively collaborate with clients and other stakeholders to capture the required data to deliver an effective, efficient, and timely implementation of S4labour products
- Confidently deliver training to clients operating within a wide range of businesses on how to best utilise our software. Equally confident and engaging in remote or face-to-face delivery.
- Operate as a subject matter expert in our product portfolio and provide guidance to users on how best to use our system. Creatively overcome and solve client challenges by applying S4labour product knowledge.
- Provide occasional cover on our support desk, giving guidance and resolution on basic client issues (tickets and calls) in a friendly and professional manner whilst following standard support desk procedures
Key skills and personal qualities
- Confident self-starter with a can-do attitude and a proactive approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills alongside an ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Hardworking and resourceful with good problem-solving abilities
- Friendly, helpful team-player with a desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Happy working autonomously, as well as in collaboration with a wider team
- An excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Happy working in a varied role in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in the pub/restaurant/hospitality sector would prove useful but is not essential
*qualifying period and other criteria apply
S4labour is committed to building a brilliant team that is inclusive in its culture, and values diversity. We strive for equality of opportunity in all that we do and actively encourage applicants from all groups and backgrounds to apply for this role.